Thursday 5 May 2011

What Can I Get From Utilizing Mobile Surveys

The question is not what can you get but what can you not get and the answer is....I don't know. What I do know is that you can get more information than you can handle from a mobile survey. Below you will find some ideas for questions.
Some suggestion for things you might want to know and why may include:
Demographics - Improve: target marketing,target sales, customer segmentation through the following questions.
  • Age
  • Gender
  • Education
  • Income
Customer Satisfaction - This is something most companies don't know they can do online. Satisfied customers are you most profitable and Unsatisfied customers can be your poison. Keep it Simple.
  • 1-10 Satisfaction Scale
  • Additional Free Text Answer Optional
Contact Information - This can be a sensitive area and difficult to obtain but can be useful and if they wish to be contacted they will provide the information.
  • Email
  • Mobile Phone Number
  • Mailing Address
Benefits

Ok, now you have seen a sample of what you can get. I can give a few example situations of how each of these topics can help.

1.For me is user satisfaction is of highest importance. Users must be satisfied with the service. If they are not satisfied with the service worst case scenario and most often customers are lost and never regained.

2.I would label any free text responses I might get for improving the site or service to be next to user satisfaction. This is good because it gives me a chance to continuously improve functionality and content provided. Thus improving customer satisfaction. It also lets the customer know that they are heard and important.

3.Finally, I would say that general demographics and contact information are important for targeting the most ideal customer understand traffic flows and interactions on my site by any demographic I choose.

"Know your customers' needs, opinions, and actions. Then, fulfill them."

For more information  please move on Mobile Surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment